You can get at https://folders.live.com
One more good thing it uses HTTPS, which give you more security.
Windows Live Folders will be a wonderful and greate service. It has private, share and public three folder types.
- Use personal folders to back up important files that are only for you.
- Get to your files from any computer with Internet access by signing in with your Windows Live ID.
- Shared folders make it easy to collaborate with coworkers or classmates.
- You decide how much control each person has over each shared folder. Some can just read what’s there: others can add and delete files.
- Everyone who is sharing uses their own Windows Live ID.
- With public folders, anyone on the Internet can view your files, but they can’t change them.
- Want to show your public files to others? Just send them a link! Each folder and file has its own web address.
more details you can check liveside.net
The greatest thing for our Office Live users is we can make it as a workspace for sure. just be patient….